• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Berthing problem

C

Cpt. Echo

I have read through the other ship berthing problems. But they dont seem to match the one I am having. I have played the Horatio storyline from start to finish and continued to play, building up a nice collection of ships. But two days ago when I started it up, I tried to access the Ship Berthing page but discovered I could not. The "Ship Berthing" button was gone. This does not happen for my other saves, as they can still berth ships. I know the ships are still there as I can find the captains of the ships in the character tab, and they have the Anchor symbol to show they are berthed.

I had ships berthed at - Jamaica, Barbados ( Both ports) , Cayman and Grenada.
Number of days played on horatio (In game ofc :p ) - 1100 ish
I Recently took over a fort, the Dutch one on St Martins, But I was able to berth ships fine after that.
Everything worked fine until I saved the game on Eulerthera (Forgot how to spell it)
Next day when I started it up, the berthing option was no where to be seen

It is possible that you have discovered a new Eulethera bug. That island has issues that are slowly being corrected. Oh, which port were you in, Governors Harbour or Alice Port?

Back