• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Black Pearl

rihan

Noob of the Caribbean
I'm playing the Sparrow storyline and I got stucked. After I meet Davy Jones for the first time (on the beach on Barbados) I get the Black Pearl. The problem is that when I'm trying to get on the ship everything goes black. There is only rain and sometimes my character pircture on the upper left side of the screen. I can't give any orders like switching to the map. I got a similar problem before when I tried the repaint the original Wicked Wench into the Black Pearl at the shipyard.
bug.jpg

Are you on the same game as you were when you tried to repaint the Wicked Wench? You can not cheat and upgrade your ship in the shipyard. It looks like when you tried you corrupted the Black Pearl files.

Are you on the same game as you were when you tried to repaint the Wicked Wench? You can not cheat and upgrade your ship in the shipyard. It looks like when you tried you corrupted the Black Pearl files.
I tried it with an savegame before my attempt to repaint the ship but still the same problem :-/ The Black Pearl files must be corrupted.

Which game version is that? I just tested this myself, but it seems fine. No problems at all. :shrug

The very latest version? I bugged up the Jack Sparrow both_reaction.c in that one, but I only found out today.
I've got a few more quest errors to check up on before I'll post the next version though.

Back