• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Blacklock not respawning in strange things happening

VanessaHudgensFan

Freebooter
Banned
Hi,

I think you know of this problem already but if you played the Animist/Mefisto quest after you killed Ronald Blacklock in the standard storyline you can't complete it anymore because Blacklock will never respawn even not if the English take Bridgetown back from you. I've seen there was a fix for this one but in my game it wasn't fixed. Blacklock didn't respawn or you're must complete this quest before killing him in the main storyline?

Greetz,

VanessaHudgensFan

Send from mobile

Last edited by a moderator:
I always completed the Animist storyline before getting too far in the standard storyline, so never encountered this.

Last edited by a moderator:
2. I always completed the Animist storyline before getting too far in the standard storyline, so never encountered this.
Same here. But am playing the standard storyline again to see if there are any weird things happening that I can report. I've not progressed that far yet.

Same here. But am playing the standard storyline again to see if there are any weird things happening that I can report. I've not progressed that far yet.

If you do the Animist quest after killing Ronald Blacklock it will stuck when you must talk to him because he'll never return after you killed him. As for me I played this quest before that part just like you because I know of this 'bug' :p

The other thing I said about the prison only happens in the Jack Sparrow storyline, it doesn't happen in the Standard because that part Hurtado rescues you isn't there in that storyline

Greetz,

VanessaHudgensFan

So can anyone confirm this to be Happening?

It is well known that the Animist side quest can conflict with the Main quest if it is done in the wrong order. This is an extreme example. It would be nice if the two quests could be separated properly.

Back