• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Blaze Devlin, Superstar athlete

basketcaseface

Landlubber
Is it me or can Blaze Devlin run like 3x faster than all of the other characters. Also arent all of his movements different example: The way he sheathes his sword and stabs and defends.

it might be because he came from AoP, and his animations are completely different to PotC ones? I guess Catalina's will be the same(as in fast)?

Ayup. That there is one goofy model. Big giant arms hanging down to the knees and all. When I play Blaze Devlin I get to a tailor shop ASAP.

Ayup. That there is one goofy model. Big giant arms hanging down to the knees and all. When I play Blaze Devlin I get to a tailor shop ASAP.

Me too. The Blaze model just bothers me, mostly because of how it's animated. Luckily he starts in villa de vega and there is a very easy to find tailor shop there.

They did go with a much more 'cartoon' look in the later games (just one of the reasons they didn't interest me so much) - even the npc's around town really stick out, so you know they came from AoP and later games.

i noticed that beatrice devlin had same animation, but now, the AOP animation are only on "espinosa", "morgan", "blaze devlin" and a "richman" that i dont remember the name.

all other have "man" animation (or "woman").

i think beatrice was modified to have the "woman" animation.

i dont like blaze, i prefer muxh more morgan, because he has teh AOP animation, his skin doesnt change when you put golden armor :D, and love more his style :)

sometime i change back to a man because i still like the "man" animation, and give the "woman" to some bodyguard, with some "man" ;)

Damski modified the Beatrice models to use the PotC animation, allowing them to sit and swim and such.

(the character i forgot and playing a lot is called "modyford")

and i assure you that the swim animation was added to AOP character, i can swim with modyford , morgan, devlin and so if i dont make errors

but beatrice was changed (far time ago) indeed for these reason cause befor ethe build 14 alpha 3, the AOP couldnt swim

notice I => [[ out of subject: this character is UNSEEN in shop

<CODE from initmodel>

makeref(model,Models[n]);
model.description = "Your servant, sir. Do you want to fight a duel with me?";
model.id = "MorrisWilliams";
model.FaceId = 332;
model.nation = ENGLAND;
model.price = 1500;
model.assigned = true;
n++;

<END CODE> ]]

notice II => [[ out of subject²: i notice that the CURSED flying dutchman (the "davy jones style") has NO CREW ON DECK (i use the "will turner freed" flying dutchman, because this 2nd one has the crew on deck atm ]]

No crew on there is half-intentional. She doesn't look very cursed with regular crew, but we can't put seaweed characters on there either.

Back