• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Box art and User Manual

Yup! And the storylines are really different too. Not to mention six unique timeframes.
I'm still impressed by what we have accomplished! :cheeky

I must admit having been slow about the box art project. Having some trouble with the learning curve
in graphic editors, layers gives me a hard time. Screenshots problem with new computer are now solved
to my satisfaction. If time is the question, maybe I aint quick enough :(

We've got a good few months still to go before a Build 14 Final release is ready, I'm sure.

Also, is there anything you need for your work? For example, do you have the PotC: New Horizons logo by itself?
I can't seem to find a proper large one, but @Armada should have it somewhere I think.

It would be very nice to have New Horizons logo by itself :yes
You mean this one here...?
potc_logo.png

That's the biggest version I have at 512x256.
And if you need the PA! logo, here's the biggest version:
PA_logo_large.png

While we're discussing the box art, you're welcome to use one of my renders of the Rossiya frigate if you want. It's just a cool alternative to an in-game screenshot. ;)
Rossiya_hires_render15.jpeg

Yes! Both of the logos are perfect!:)

And thanks for the renders of the Rossiya frigate.
Looks pretty cool.

Last edited:
No problem. And if that render doesn't fit what you had in mind, you don't need to use it. I won't be offended. :p

And if that render doesn't fit what you had in mind, you don't need to use it. I won't be offended. :p
It is certainly a nice one. Prettier than your average in-game screen-shot.
And since that exact ship model is indeed in the game, it's appropriate too. Hopefully it fits in somewhere.
If not on the front, the back of box art usually has quite a bit of space to spare for all sorts of things as well. :cheeky

@ANSEL, do you reckon you'd still like to do something on this?
About a manual? No. About the cover, Im still interested, but my health has not been the best recently. So my batteries are a little low and things tends to
slower than usually. I hope the summer will give me new strength.

Since I am apparently not going to make a trip to the East Coast to see L'Hermione this summer, I have once again started work on the manual for New Horizons! I'll post a PDF preview as soon as I have something worth looking at.

So any progress on this?

@Thagarr we're getting close to an release version. Any progress on this?

Back