• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Bugs and crahes PotC: Build 14 beta 2.2

Schalkepirat

Master Mariner
Storm Modder
If I use the opportunity to hijack a ship directly the game crashes after the first fight on the deck from ever.

Log Files:

Attachments

• system.log
    4.7 KB · Views: 120
  • compile.log
    142 KB · Views: 98
  • error.log
    16 KB · Views: 125
I saw a few errors that sometimes can cause a crash, but the ransack screen errors is what probably did it. I have personally never seen that in my games.

My problem which happened already more:

I want to capture with more than 1000 pirates along a city. After winning all the battles at Fort suddenly I stand alone in the harbor and now has to fight alone for the city. Is that so or is it a bug?

The capture colony mod was never finished and is full of bugs. If it works for you, then great! :drunk If it does not work so well.................:rumgone

My problem which happened already more:

I want to capture with more than 1000 pirates along a city. After winning all the battles at Fort suddenly I stand alone in the harbor and now has to fight alone for the city. Is that so or is it a bug?

As far as I know the the situation with the Capture Colonies mod is still the same as listed in this post:-

http://www.piratesahoy.net/threads/making-capture-town-boarding-locators.13281/page-5#post-389087

The post should tell you which colonies you can capture and which have what problems.

When you are fighting in the port or the town - there is usually only the player + 2 or 3 crew against about 3 or 4 defenders in each section of the town that you fight in. ( No big fights with lots of Crew vs Defenders :no )

:doff

Well, that helps, many thanks.
The next thing: All colonies that I have captured for the pirates (not for myself) have no governor, there is also no one later. Only the admiral is in the room, but where is a governor?
And why you're treated like an idiot by pirates even though you have done something for them (captured Citys).That's not realistic.

Here is one of the work I do for the pirates:

But even if I keep the city itself I must beg for goods in the store or pay bribe before? Where is the sense? It's my city :facepalm

If I keep a city for myself and further sets one of my officers as Governour he treated me like any other. Where is the sense?

As far as I know the the situation with the Capture Colonies mod is still the same as listed in this post:-

http://www.piratesahoy.net/threads/making-capture-town-boarding-locators.13281/page-5#post-389087

The post should tell you which colonies you can capture and which have what problems.

When you are fighting in the port or the town - there is usually only the player + 2 or 3 crew against about 3 or 4 defenders in each section of the town that you fight in. ( No big fights with lots of Crew vs Defenders :no )

:doff

The Thread means : JAMAICA - Port Royale - OK

That's not quite right. Maybe a bug? I have captured Port Royal. Unfortunately lacked the dialogue around the city to keep to myself. I also could not inserting another Governour of another nation. I could just take the money to the city to spare, there was no choice.

In Port Royale I also noticed that where a market stall is a seller never. (Screenshot)

The display of the ship's hull is wrong if this is 103%. He is shown being destroyed.

What's up with the bombs?
There is a display at the ship but nowhere you can buy.

The capture colony mod is not finished.

There are empty stalls in every colony. Maybe it has something to do with the economy.

That ship's hull is more than 100%. That is why it shows a blank bar. Let it get some damage and it will start showing the correct amount of damage. When you capture the Black Pearl it has almost 3000% and never get down to only 100%.

Graphic Problem in some captured Citys/Townhalls

At some point I got memory problems, the game did not create a save game more. I had applied at the time only 7 savegames. Each storage experiment turned out the game a savegame until only one was present.

Although I as a pirate on his own behalf was traveling myself other nations attacked on the open sea partly not. Only after I hoisted the Jolly Roger came to fight.

Very often it happens: The fort was destroyed in the display even though both 7 guns in the fort remained and 10% hull.

I installed ENB. I did not like. After that I can run the uninstaller. In town, the graphic looks normal again, but in the caves I have an enormous green and red engraving.

Outside the waterfall with green glow

I don't like ENB either but many others do. It looks like something did not get uninstalled. Do you still have the ENB folder? If so, look in it and compare it to what is in your POTC folder.

Not a bug but a big cheat

I killed the guard and his colleagues more than 50 times.
I took the good weapons, swords, and his money. Never been damaged by my reputation, and it was of no interest to the people present. Within no time I had 200,000 money, good weapons and all that without any problem. I just went through the gate, came back and kill again without problems.

The same works in a house in the city, the residents I could kill with impunity 60x and more!

That should be changed.

The Thread means : JAMAICA - Port Royale - OK

That's not quite right. Maybe a bug? I have captured Port Royal. Unfortunately lacked the dialogue around the city to keep to myself. I also could not inserting another Governour of another nation. I could just take the money to the city to spare, there was no choice.

In Port Royale I also noticed that where a market stall is a seller never. (Screenshot)

The display of the ship's hull is wrong if this is 103%. He is shown being destroyed.

What's up with the bombs?
There is a display at the ship but nowhere you can buy.

To be able to gain Bombs for your ship you must go to a fort that your nation is freindly with ( Must have Letter Of Marque from a nation that is freindly to the fort to get bombs, and I think-THINK you must be a liuetanant to be able to get away in a fort wihout being accused and killed- if you can do this go to the fort amory eventually you can meet with a guy who controls the stores of the Fort Amory, choose the last thing to say when you first meet him, and you can either demand personal weapons: stinkpots, theif knives, Ether bottles, etc. Or you can direct him to Send a load of fresh Bombs to your ship" I'm pretty sure its the only way to get Bombs.

Back