• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Bugs and crahes PotC: Build 14 beta 2.2

No problem also if you can get into a freindly fort you can demand money from merchants, secretaries, clerks etc. They are easy to find they dress with really gentleman looking clothing wigs, fat from those feasts, some skinny, etc. From the merchants you can demand their profits or direct them to deliver food, rum, planks to your ship. from secreatries you can demand surrender of the town, it has NOT worked for me yet, from clerks you can demand thier money, and another "merchant" who brings fresh "recruits" from the prison, you can demand the prisoners for crew or his profits from selling them. By getting into a friendly port and doing this you can get lots of gold, though do this at your own risk for they CAN suspect you as a criminal and call the ENTIRE fort militia and there is only certain death or qickly escape. This why being immortal really comes in handy here. :D

One other thing about the clerks yelling for help is that that country will then be mad at you and you lose your rank there.

Now i remember the clerk :)

Something else: Is it because of my screen resolution (1440x900)? The moon always looks like an Easter egg? In the original game's graphics was still okay but now...

And always crashes when I a ship with the "direct capture button" attacking. Once the fight is over on the deck and I move, the game crashes. If I stay and stand by seeking a corpse and right click continue it works.

If the enemies strike sail I only have to save and reload to hijack the ship. Otherwise it remains "gray on the radar" and is not to hijack.

@Hylie Pistof
Thanks for the moon I will test it :dance

Another problem: Santiago / Cuba
- The tavern sign hangs at the wrong house. In this house there is no tavern.
- If I want I can anchor board Santiago during the siege. (see Screensshot). During the fight I anchor, buy new Monition in town and all without any problems with the guards. After that I just kept fighting.

Despite the best spyglass I get no information

The button for a ship to hijack directly makes the game too easy. Button press and you can clean up ship for ship, a lightness.

I read that. My problem is really but currently only the board of a ship when I loot the corpses. That's my main problem.
http://www.piratesahoy.net/threads/heap-corruption-random-crashes.19362/

Hehe. Ayup! For a computer game this program is really bad at math. :wp It has always done that every so often.

After I attacked Port Royale it looked like at the store, should this be so? I've never seen bevor

The screen getting over written with Russian writing is rare, but does happen. It has happened to me many times.
Methinks it means the game is trying to crash but does not quite do so and things get corrupted.

Back