• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help build 13 base

abe1995

terror of the north sea
Hey does anyone still have the mod build 13 base pack for me? Build 13 and 14 didn't work for me (black screen at start of game an menu's didn't fully work) so i went back to 12 and now i want to try the base install maybe it works, but i can't find any active link of base version

did you run "runme.bat" ?

because the game should be installed, then the mod, and finally run runme.bat

if you dont run runme.bat you will get the mod strangely installed (all my french friends forgot it and had same problems)

did you run "runme.bat" ?

because the game should be installed, then the mod, and finally run runme.bat

if you dont run runme.bat you will get the mod strangely installed (all my french friends forgot it and had same problems)

Did run the file. Build 12 works and i thought build 13 could work because the engine now works

Did run the file. Build 12 works and i thought build 13 could work because the engine now works
My only problem now is that i can't find the build 13 base version anywhere. It has also been deleted from moddb.com

Hey does anyone still have the mod build 13 base pack for me? Build 13 and 14 didn't work for me (black screen at start of game an menu's didn't fully work) so i went back to 12 and now i want to try the base install maybe it works, but i can't find any active link of base version
Can you also install final over build 12? Because clean install didn't work

I can not answer that. Build 12 is before my time, and I have always installed build 13 final onto a clean POTC. Now I will have to install build 13 again to see if there is a problem.

EDIT 1 hour later: I installed and played Build 13 final onto a clean POTC install and saw no problems outside of being unfamiliar with the controls.
One thing I noticed during the install process was that build 13 wanted to install itself to a folder inside the POTC folder. That would not work out too well. :wp

I can not answer that. Build 12 is before my time, and I have always installed build 13 final onto a clean POTC. Now I will have to install build 13 again to see if there is a problem.

EDIT 1 hour later: I installed and played Build 13 final onto a clean POTC install and saw no problems outside of being unfamiliar with the controls.
One thing I noticed during the install process was that build 13 wanted to install itself to a folder inside the POTC folder. That would not work out too well. :wp
That might have been the problem it installed in a different folder

Have a look at our FAQ (see link in my signature) for common installation issues. If Build 12 works, the others should do too.

Have a look at our FAQ (see link in my signature) for common installation issues. If Build 12 works, the others should do too.
Just installed build 13 and it works perfectly now. Just had to pay attention to which map it was installed

Back