• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Build 13 help

Fliterz

Landlubber
i have downloaded build 13 for potc and it says i have to change somethink in the BuildSettings.h (Change the game's settings in BuildSettings.h). so i was woundering what i had to change because since i have downloaded the build mod it wont let me play the game as it closes the program everytime i try to start a game. Please help

Build 13 should work ok. Have you run the runme.bat and/or rename.bat? Also, does stock POTC work ok? Then, what are your computer specs? Does it use Intel graphics? That will make it crash.

In the menu screen you will see "options". Buildsettings.h is where you set more options to set the game to be what you want it to be.

Build 13 should work ok. Have you run the runme.bat and/or rename.bat? Also, does stock POTC work ok? Then, what are your computer specs? Does it use Intel graphics? That will make it crash.

In the menu screen you will see "options". Buildsettings.h is where you set more options to set the game to be what you want it to be.

yes the stock potc worked fine after i downloaded swiftshader2.0 demo and now it crashes but only since i downloaded build 13

Ok. Did you look in your POTC folder after installing build 13 and run the runme.bat?

Oh. Where is POTC installed? If it is installed in Program files it will crash.

Aha! Windoze security settings interferes with POTC when it is installed in program files. Place your POTC folder anywhere else and you should be ok. I place it in C:/ POTC build 13.

If you still have any issues, please have a look at the FAQ linked to in my signature. Have fun! :doff

Back