• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Build 14 2.3 Requeriments

matiasx07

Landlubber
Hello pirates:ahoy I have a question, set requirements increase with the mod build 14 2.3?

I ask because my computer is too bad:

Windows XP
448 mb ram
AMD Sempron Procesor 2800. 1.6 GHZ
VIA/S3G UniChrome PRO IGP 64 mb
DirectX 9.0

And I have understood that these are the requirements of the game "original"

-Pentium III 800 MHz
-128 MB de RAM,
-Accelerator Graphics Card 3D 32 MB
-DirectX: 8.1
-Windows 98/ME/2000/XP

And I think I can play well to the original game but if I can not game with the mod Bulild 14 3.2

PD: What interests me most about the mod is the management of the Black Pearl .. Is there a way to put that ship only in the original game without installing the mod?

PD 2: Sorry for my bad English, I'm using google translator

I am not perfectly sure, but if I were you, I'd just try it.

I myself play with Windows 7, 2.5 Ghz dual core and 4 GB RAM.

Perhaps you may not be able to play Build 14 with full high resolution, but I strongly guess it will run.

The requirements for the mod shouldn't be that much more than the original game. Indeed just try it. :shrug

Your CPU is marginal, but your video is hopeless. AGP video cards are hard to come by these days. Does your motherboard even have a video card slot?

Your CPU is marginal, but your video is hopeless. AGP video cards are hard to come by these days. Does your motherboard even have a video card slot?

I guess if the truth is that I never fixed that .. Anyway, I prefer buy another pc to buy a graphics card for this pc ..

I probe the build 14 2.3 and constantly returns me to the desktop, lower FPS .. I am testing the build 13 and I have no problem.

Is there any way to use the new version of the Black Pearl which was build 14 2.3 in build 13?

Build 13 does have a fairly accurate Black Pearl. Infinitely better than the original game in any case.

On the Build 14 Beta 2.3, did you install any of the additional options? If yes, try without them.
So the game DOES run with it, but crashes a lot? When do those crashes occur?
You can also give the Beta 2.5 Test Version files a try: http://www.piratesahoy.net/threads/build-14-beta-2-5-test-version-3-available.20593/
They are much better than the original Beta 2.3.

Back