• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release Build 14 Beta 3 Progress

What is happening?! :shock The link before that, that I've used works just fine. And now I'm feeling not to use the latest link yet.

ofc,no offense but the modders arent really testing the mod before uploading *releasing it* to try if it work or not

ofc,no offense but the modders arent really testing the mod before uploading *releasing it* to try if it work or not
Yeah, you see that's why it is not formally released yet. To test things out first. 'cause sometimes it works for others and not for the rest. And its really hard to compare and contrast, locate and fix, figure out what's causing, etc. these problems that would make it compatible for most players. And hey, its not like the end now, aye? We have plenty of time to wait and test things out first...and if you really want it. ;)

That's why it's an internal release for testing. Unfortunately I have been busy doing a whole lot of other things lately, so don't have much time for this as well.

I'm quite confused how it can still not work, because the WinMerge I did yesterday did match up with my game version that now DOES work.
However, I'll do another check, just to be sure. :modding

I'm using the latest installer but it's still crashing. Not even an errorlog.
Does it still crash before reaching the main menu?

Last edited:
No need. I already tested it. And it works just fine.

BTW: seadogs2_0000.jpg seadogs2_0001.jpg :thumbs1 :dance

Attachments

• compile.log
    5.3 KB · Views: 102
  • system.log
    3.5 KB · Views: 97
That's why it's an internal release for testing. Unfortunately I have been busy doing a whole lot of other things lately, so don't have much time for this as well.

I'm quite confused how it can still not work, because the WinMerge I did yesterday did match up with my game version that now DOES work.

Does it still crash before reaching the main menu?
I don't know about others but mine does crash before reaching the main menu :)

Not yet. I'm still checking, but that's a slow progress as I have to make a complete reinstall and WinMerge it with my regular install.

Or you can use the last installer witch was working, I don't think there is a huge difference between them. Don't forget that the patch is still WIP though. ^^

no use if i use the last patch 3.1,i still want to see the stuff fixed in this one since it includes many minor bug fixes and such ^^

no use if i use the last patch 3.1,i still want to see the stuff fixed in this one since it includes many minor bug fixes and such ^^
Well, I meant the other 3.2 WIP installer, but it seems Pieter removed the link. To bad, that one was working fine for me :(

Edit: By other installer I meant the one without visible 3D sailing lunar cycles included

Well, I meant the other 3.2 WIP installer, but it seems Pieter removed the link. To bad, that one was working fine for me :(

Edit: By other installer I meant the one without visible 3D sailing lunar cycles included
Try the latest. It's better and it works too.

Extract attached to your main game folder. That should fix it.
I had typed "WoodesRogers" in the installer EXE code where it should have said "GoldBug". :modding :facepalm

Currently compiling and uploading the corrected installer file. Will be done in 15 minutes.

Attachments

• Beta3-2_WIP_Fix.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 87
Back