• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release Build 14 GAMMA [Last Update: 31st December 2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mirsaneli I have to ask you a question

Is it possible to pay for Maelstrom Engine via Paysafecard.
I'm also not sure if I'll be able to pay for it due to different currencies.

:rumgone

Delete this install entirely. Install the game from CD. Then download "Build14_installer_25052018.exe" and "b14_beta4_final.tar" from the links in the first post of this thread. Run "Build14_installer_25052018.exe".

Do not apply the update archive "post_25May_updates_281021.zip" at all.
I think it's
done

Attachments

• compile.log
    4.3 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Ahoy Captains!

Just want to know if the last update.exe its 28th September, because this post talks to 28th October update, but when I download the last archive from modb, I play the game and say that it´s 28th September version...I missed something?
Regards

My mistake, I put the wrong month into "PROGRAM\globals.c". It should indeed be 28th October, not 28th September. :oops:

There are also some files that I don't use any longer.
RESOURCE/Textures/INTERFACES/Maps:
mapBB2, mapBB4, mapBB5. If you please could delete these.

In PROGRAM/ITEMS there is items_old.h This could be an old one of me which I have
forgotten. If it doesn't belong to any one else please remove that one too.

There are also some files that I don't use any longer.
RESOURCE/Textures/INTERFACES/Maps:
mapBB2, mapBB4, mapBB5. If you please could delete these.
Those are old and have been in Build 14 for ages - they're included in "b14_beta4_final.tar"! They're in a list of files which will need to be removed by the next installer.

In PROGRAM/ITEMS there is items_old.h This could be an old one of me which I have
forgotten. If it doesn't belong to any one else please remove that one too.
That, along with "PROGRAM\globals_old.c", were included for the benefit of players who didn't want to start a new game every time a couple of system variables changed. Both files may as well go now.

Attachments

• fixes.txt
    38 KB · Views: 103
Does the new installer include Drake Stranton? It certainly doesn't include the new heavy lineship, East Indiaman and battleship variants, nor a couple of bugfixes which I have yet to upload, which won't happen until next late next week.

Does the new installer include Drake Stranton?
Absolutely!
That inclusion was one of my minimum requirements before being willing to consider the release FINAL.

@Brent Jackson already confirmed in private:
I like what you have done, so go with it.

It certainly doesn't include the new heavy lineship, East Indiaman and battleship variants, nor a couple of bugfixes which I have yet to upload
Correct.
Even though I could have taken those new variants by @KillPhil myself, I did not do so.
And he seems to be a bit iffy on whether he wants their inclusion in Build 14 anyway.

which won't happen until next late next week.
Guess the Post Build 14 ZIP process is to be started VERY rapidly after my FINAL release.

Always new things to look forward to in these waters, eh? :cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back