• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Build 14 Where To Find The Dutchman?

luket31

Landlubber
Where can I find the Dutchman on build 14? Someone said Isla De Muerete, but all that island has is 2 shores, 1 shore is locked where I can't get through and another one leads nowhere, can you help me out please? Thanks.

If you found Isle del Muerte you must have already found a certain person with a compass that does not point North. On one of the shores did you find a shipwreck?

If you found Isle del Muerte you must have already found a certain person with a compass that does not point North. On one of the shores did you find a shipwreck?

No I didn't find a ship wreck on any of the shores, there are on 2 shores there, quick question while I'm here: How can I make boarding chances 0%? Because the NPC's have so much health everytime I board someone I die, and even when I use godmode it takes so freaking long to defeat them, even with x30 speed!

There be a third shore, and on that shore be a shipwreck. Ye be wantin' to examine that wreck, methinks. ;)

About NPC health, which difficulty did you choose when you started the game?

You are trying to sword fight at 30X speed?!?!?!?!!! :shock Thar be something called morale. More morale = more health. Try demoralizing them with some broadsides before boarding.

In general combat starts off easy and gets progressively harder until it is almost impossible. Then at level 15 the Golden Cuirass becomes available! That makes combat possible again. It is also highly recommended that one find Bartolomeu O' Portoguese. He has a great sword.

Back