• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

build 2.4 help

Luffy

Pirate King
just updated to the wip,
and my water has completely disapeared
Untitled.png
3.png
3.png
Untitled.png
Untitled.png2.png

OK, that's pretty weird. Are you using Intel graphics?

Wow, never saw THAT before! Pretty cool, actually! Though obviously not what you want.

It has to be Intel Fix related; that is the only thing that touches the sea. But the 2.4 files don't even contain the fix at all; that comes separately. :facepalm

What happens if you extract the attached file to your main game folder? When I was working on this yesterday,
I noticed that the file I had uploaded before the the Beta 2.4 WIP thread was wrong. This should work though.

Attachments

• B14_Intel_Fix.zip
    85.3 KB · Views: 57
Wow, never saw THAT before! Pretty cool, actually! Though obviously not what you want.

It has to be Intel Fix related; that is the only thing that touches the sea. But the 2.4 files don't even contain the fix at all; that comes separately. :facepalm

What happens if you extract the attached file to your main game folder? When I was working on this yesterday,
I noticed that the file I had uploaded before the the Beta 2.4 WIP thread was wrong. This should work though.
that worked :)

Back