• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

cant allow keys for the "chat movement" default cant be changed

agentad

Privateer
Storm Modder
:gday Hell...o :gday

i switched from build 14 beta 1 patch 3.1 (all worked good) for build 14 beta 1 patch 6 (of course new install in different directory and more... so really clean install)

if i am right, the "character movement keys" were used for chat too:

> key to go forward for character = going up during chat to choose the sentence we want

> key to go backward for character = going down during chat to choose the sentence we want

but in the new release i see that the "character movement key" are allowed to be changed in control menu, but they became independant from the "chat keys"

so i continue playing but its a bit annoying :modding :modding to have by default W to up in chat (and S do go down) because on AZERTY keyboard the W key is under the S key and i really want to put it for Z instead of W :urgh

where to change it ? it isnt in control in option, so where in code ?

exept that, all goes good atm :doff

:gday

Where you want to go to change the keys is: your potc > program > controls > DefaultControls.h. Then scroll down to: Interfaces and Dialogs.

It looks confusing but it works. :drunk

Back