• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Can't edit character_init.c file!!!

<!--quoteo(post=200386:date=Jun 9 2007, 05:30 AM:name=Pieter Boelen)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pieter Boelen @ Jun 9 2007, 05:30 AM) [snapback]200386[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->You can't save a file with Notepad on Windows Vista? Really weird. I would CERTAINLY RECOMMEND getting rid of that godwaful User Account Control crap. I hate it when I have to give my permission for every single little thing, including "making a folder", "renaming that folder" or <i>"starting a sailing simulator"</i>. I don't mind security, but this is too much of a good thing. WAY too much. I was SO happy when I found out how to turn it off and it is NEVER GOING BACK ON!!! Not until it learns to distinguish between those things it does and it doesn't need to ask permission for.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
G'day Pieter, hope you're reading this post. I bought a Laptop for a friend with Vista and
thought those programmers at MS must have been drunk when writing that OPS! What a piece of crap! I would not have it in my house if they paid me!
Having said that, could you explain in detail how to turn of that so called security crap!?
Hope you'll be back soon, because I'm beginning to feel lonely in this here forum and POTS
going pots! Cheers

<!--quoteo(post=201045:date=Jun 10 2007, 06:59 PM:name=morgan terror)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morgan terror @ Jun 10 2007, 06:59 PM) [snapback]201045[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->it's rarely genrated. if you can't find it in the main directory, it isn't there.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

i cant find it anywhere. how to generate it?

erm? means cant get that file? and what's with the monk quest? i talk to a monk (animist) outside conceicao, he ask me to take the relic to his order at redmond shore if not i can't save my game. i went redmond shore, but i can't find his order. any idea?

Back