• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Cant load save game

lucho1392

Sailor Apprentice
Hey guys i was playing with Nat. Hawk and been a while with no issues until now. The game suddenly wont load my save game.. Dont know what to do to solve it :(

Attachments

• Save bug.png
    Save bug.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 94
Ah, that happens now and then. Do you see in the lower right hand corner where it says "profile"? Click on that and you should be able to see all of your profiles. Select the one you want and you should be good to go.

If they doesn't help, deleting the file named options from your main game folder might do the trick.
That will reset your options to default though.

Nope didnt work hahaha Ill be damned :S
P.D: Playing with Jack Sparrow main quest bugged in the Nevis when BB Turner tells me to split, so i get supplies and be on my way to the tavern but BB never appears :S

Nope didnt work hahaha Ill be damned :S
P.D: Playing with Jack Sparrow main quest bugged in the Nevis when BB Turner tells me to split, so i get supplies and be on my way to the tavern but BB never appears :S
Which modpack version? Please provide the .log files from when that happened and possibly a savegame.

Modpack version is Build 14 Beta 3.4 and cant upload the save files cuz it says "not allowed extension".

Attachments

• compile.log
    81.5 KB · Views: 59
  • error.log
    1.4 KB · Views: 81
  • system.log
    77.7 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Also, "Build 14 Beta 3.3: 19 Jan 2015" is by now really quite old. A lot happened since then, including some changes to that particular scene if I recall.
I'd definitely recommend starting anew from this version soon: http://www.piratesahoy.net/threads/build-14-beta-3-5-internal-wip-for-testing.24817/

Aye mate just found out the 3.5 and downloading but its going real slow hahaha Gotta wait then :D
Uploading save games :D

P.D: Are 3.4 save games compatible with this new one?

Attachments

• Save files.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 72
Ok then u can close this thread cuz game keeps messing with me... Now Gibbs wont talk to me on shore hahaha I ll never be able to finish Jack's main story

Gibbs not talking? Is that on Guadeloupe? That does sound vaguely familiar. I seem to remember that one was fixed too.
But that was ages ago....

Anyway, try again with the Beta 3.5 WIP.
That one is up-to-date so any issues you have with that one, hopefully we can look into soon and address properly.
Jack Sparrow could use some more testing anyway. And some of the characters look better there too. :cheeky

Back