• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

can't proceed to next deck when boarding

Korsan

Landlubber
hi i play build 14 beta 1 patch 3.1. When i havent join in East Indian Company i could board and capture enemy ships but after joining EIC i can board but i can't proceed to next deck.
here is my error log report

RUNTIME ERROR - file: battle_interface\flags.c; line: 341
Using reference variable without initializing
RUNTIME ERROR - file: sea_ai\AIGroup.c; line: 222
Using reference variable without initializing
RUNTIME ERROR - file: interface\itemsbox.c; line: 14

I thought I had run into every problem under the sun, but I have never had that one. Does it ctd or just hang there?

In other storylines it DOES work? Did you change any settings from their default?

I didn't change any defaults of the game.

In 14 build alpha pack this problem has been again also in beta packs.But tonight i solved it. In my opinion; this is about benthing ships in mystery woman quest i was benthing ships. But i loaded game again and i didnt benth ships than i saw now problem. Shortly: it has been solved. :onya

edit: may be it's about not giving rum to crew. it happened again than i loaded game and bought rum from store.

it was not fix i just install the 3.1 patch and i did change some sting (but the problem was before too )

i played the new New Horizons and the woman pirate quest ( can remember her name )
and its the same thing

i was thinking that it was the install that was the problem but after reinstall it stay the same
then i see that the moder say win 7 can make some problem if you pot the game in program files so i reinstall in other plce then move it to other drive still the same
then i see that someone say to defrage before you install did it no change

i dont get the same error the other guy gets for me the hero just stand there in combat stand not poting the sword away like it usually do and if you pot it your sef by clicking E and the icon of the swords (to move to the next stage)
are ther you can do any thing

i did find from all the times i came across this problem that it always happens on the new boarding ways ( hole in the side of your ship or going down form you ship to the any ones and so on )

Once during a boarding battle on the ramp between ships I got stuck. I could not move until the fighting ended and my crew moved off of the ramp. Only then could I continue down the ramp to loot and go to the next deck. Now I stay back and wait for them to finish. Could your problem be something like that?

Once during a boarding battle on the ramp between ships I got stuck. I could not move until the fighting ended and my crew moved off of the ramp. Only then could I continue down the ramp to loot and go to the next deck. Now I stay back and wait for them to finish. Could your problem be something like that?

NO for me it after all of them are gone and the icon shows up but you click and noting

the best way to know you have this bug is this after all the enemy sailors are dead you hero need to put hes sword away automatic the bug don't allow this so as far as the game know you are still in combat

Have you tried #6 in this post :-

http://forum.piratesahoy.net/topic/14915-build-mod-and-forum-faq/page__view__findpost__p__352880

:cheers

Back