• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bug Can't write posts

So is it working properly for everyone again? Fjx...?

So is it working properly for everyone again? Fjx...?

It isn't. It's even worse because now I can't even write from a mobile or use forum search (errors appear). This post is written from my mum's 10-year old pc, at least I can write from here...:facepalm
And you can remove that storm modder banner from me, I think I don't quite deserve it (translator could do:rolleyes:).

And you can remove that storm modder banner from me, I think I don't quite deserve it (translator could do:rolleyes:).
As I remember it, you definitely helped me out a fair few times by pointing me in the right direction for the fix.
That's enough in my book! :cheers

DavyJack might have a point. If you can't post from hardly any computer, perhaps it is related to your account?
Making a new one is worth a try. If it doesn't work, we can always delete the double account again.

I've created a new account (mrfjx) but still can't post nor do conversations. So I think the problem is in my pc cause I can post from other devices. Delete that new one, please.

Try clearing your browsing data from the beginning of time. If you are using Chrome, check all the boxes including saved passwords and cookies. I had a much worse problem last month, I can't log in to any sites including gmail itself and facebook but when I cleared all my browsing data, all went back to normal. :yes

Try clearing your browsing data from the beginning of time. If you are using Chrome, check all the boxes including saved passwords and cookies. I had a much worse problem last month, I can't log in to any sites including gmail itself and facebook but when I cleared all my browsing data, all went back to normal. :yes

Gdcaza is having problems posting to this forum. He is in UK. Since he has been a member since 2009 one would think that he should be able to post here.

What kind of problems? Only able to post via the mobile site or PMs? :shrug

"I get heading of : reply to post (something like that) but cannot write anything on page, i.e. no text box to write in,
in bug threads : enter message title but there is no text box for rest of message.
did try a few weeks back but just gave up."

He can PM as he has been chatting with me. This is the text of his last message to me. It seems there is no place for him to text.

Has he tried different browsers and/or clearing the browsing data like DavyJack?
Failing that, I'd suggest contacting Keith in case he can help with behind-the-scenes stuff, because I'm not sure where to start. :shrug

Cleared my browsing data and still nothing.
You said this may be related to the PC you were originally posting from, didn't you? What browser were you using, and which one did you use on your Mum's PC?

I am at a loss as to how the forum could be messing things up for you. :shrug

Oh thank you, Armada! I switched to Google Chrome (which my mum has) from Internet Explorer and problems are gone.:cheers

I think Jack Rackham is having such problems now, see his profile posts.

So that's two of you that found switching from IE to Chrome fixed the problem, right? How strange. I wonder if this is a wider problem. o_O

Back