• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

capturing towns

BlackHawk

Sailor
in build 14 beta 2.3 after final u can not capture towns and if u go to shipyard and repair ship then go to store to rearm it crash's..just thought i would let u all know

The capture colonies mod was never finished and is buggy. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not.

I have played long after finishing the main quest in beta 2.2 with no problems with shipyards. I am playing a different storyline in beta 2.3 that is all free play. That part of POTC should not have been changed at all.

The capture colonies mod was never finished and is buggy. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not.

I have played long after finishing the main quest in beta 2.2 with no problems with shipyards. I am playing a different storyline in beta 2.3 that is all free play. That part of POTC should not have been changed at all.
which is free play in build 14 beta 2.3

Most of the storylines can be free play by ignoring the storyline, but the Blaze Devlin, Devlin Opera, oh that French guy, and Master and Commander all have very short or no storylines.

Back