• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Changing crew member appearance

Cursed models are assigned by function 'GetCharacterCursedModel' in "NK.c". The default cursed model for the player is indeed "Bmunk", but there are a lot of exceptions for special character models. Among them is "Orellana", which is what you'll be wearing if you're playing as Ricardo Orellana. "Orellana" with a Cortes curse turns into "Skelt", the same red-eyed skeleton as is used by the deck crew. And any variant of Jack Sparrow turns into "47_Jack_Skel".

Cursed models are assigned by function 'GetCharacterCursedModel' in "NK.c". The default cursed model for the player is indeed "Bmunk", but there are a lot of exceptions for special character models. Among them is "Orellana", which is what you'll be wearing if you're playing as Ricardo Orellana. "Orellana" with a Cortes curse turns into "Skelt", the same red-eyed skeleton as is used by the deck crew. And any variant of Jack Sparrow turns into "47_Jack_Skel".
Ah, so it's the exception cases that explain it.
That's fine then.
Thanks for checking.

If I understood GoogleTrad correctly....

It is normal that when Ricardo Orellana at the Aztec Curse, to have the same appearance as his crew.

It's a personal choice on my part to have this appearance.

i have a question...in characters_init you can add the whataver item you want to a specific character like this "GiveItem2Character(ch, "cursedcoin");" but can you add more coins ?because if you write this you only add one

Back