• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

coders needed

seemeerkat

Landlubber
Storm Modder
hey, im doing a sidequest for hoist the coulors but ive got a problem.. ive got little coding experince.. so i need coders to put the storyline into the game.. i will be very glad if anyone could help

We have nobody to do the coding at the moment. You can try yourself and we'll help you do it to the best of our abilities.

pieter i need a tool for modding. i tried to install the ines diaz tool but it is a Rar file and i dont know how to open one

For opening up compressed files I recommend 7Zip. It is free and just plain works.

Just type in "7zip" in the search bar of your browser. I just did it and there it was at the top of the page.

You don't need the TOOL for coding. All you need is Notepad, though Notepad++ is better and helps a bit.

i know ive already got notepad++ but i need a program for modding aswell. does tool actually mod and if so how

What do you consider to be "modding"? If you just want to do coding, all you need is Notepad/Notepad++.

We usually call that modeling to prevent confusion. :cheeky

Anyway, check your PMs; it's Maya you need. Tutorials and information here: http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/forum/86-tutorials/

modding is the general term for modifying the game. Modeling is a form of modding, but it is making and editing modules, ships, locations, and characters. Coding is the more technical form which involves scripting, triggering, actually getting the models to work ingame, and editing quests.

Back