• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Colony Capture

Audessy

Landlubber
Hey I'd like to start off by saying build 14 beta 1 is amazing. Very stable.

Does anyone know if you can manage colonies yet? I tried it but I could only receive a gratuitous amount of money and go on a shopping spree for a day. No governor installation yet?

Which town was that? Was it during a main quest of New Horizons?

You should be able to install a governor (if applicable) & fort commandant (if applicable) if you capture this town for yourself (if so, there's option to change colony name and get daily tax). This mod has bugs and isn't finished completely yet.

Please note that options of changing town's nation is blocked during a mainquest in New Horizons for "stock" towns to prevent messing the quests.

pirate_kk

Well I tried the jack sparrow quest. All was going well, I got a nice class 1 lineship. I stopped in jamaica to get crew and saved but I noticed all my saves went missing. I tried saving over and over. Nothing. I know this has to do with the profiles. Is there any way I can get my saves back?

Tried it. It shows both of my profiles but all my saves went missing out of my main profile except 1 reaaaally old one.

Tried that too. No luck. I'm in the storyline where all of my saves were but only the very first save shows.

I know this doesn't have to do with Colones but,is your estate something you can manged and go to or is just a source of income.I am working for the British if that matter where the estate could be if it anywhere thanks for any replies.

I think it just provides a source of income.

You can build buildings in places ( eg farm -- small fort etc ) by going to a place & talking to your officers. ;)

This can be on any island and is not affected by the nation you work for.

I think it just provides a source of income.

You can build buildings in places ( eg farm -- small fort etc ) by going to a place & talking to your officers. ;)

This can be on any island and is not affected by the nation you work for.

thanks for the answer any suggestions for cool places or should i make a new topic so I am not going of the topic of this original post

The land you receive gives you wealth only, but nothing else.

Cool places to build? Cozumel?

hi there i just tried the patch 4 but i have the same save issue that is mentioned here.
does anyone know how to fix it jet?

Err, which issue? Managing colonies or missing saves?

I will go out on a limb and guess missing saves. After installing patch 4 you have to start a new game as your old saves won't work. Patch 4 makes too many changes to be compatible with older versions.

yes i meant the save issue but i still have it when a start a new game. the game said i needed to pick an active profile.. but i have one!!!:modding

Sometimes the profile unloads, but there should be a button in the interface to reload it if that happens.

Back