• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bug Coloured Sails Bugged D:

al3ab98

Landlubber
help please in bermuda at the shipyard when ever i click rig some coloured sails the game get blocked i click but nothing happens any clue ?

Hi,

help please in bermuda at the shipyard when ever i click rig some coloured sails the game get blocked i click but nothing happens any clue ?

I launched the game right now ( Gentlemen of Fortune Ver 2.0.4 Beta v1 DEV) and there's NO possibility to do it in Bermuda. There's not the line "I'd like to change the color of my sails." in dialog.h text ! Perhaps did you try to add it in Pirates_Shipyard.h ( and .c) ?

But you can change the color of your sails at all others shipyarders...No bugs !

Do you mean this thread?
http://www.piratesahoy.net/threads/different-colored-sails-for-each-nation.25252/

I don't know how that turned out, but if it works it should be stickied.

Yes Hylie Pistof it works. The only problem I've is sometime emblems aren't seen well ( but they are ).

I'll post some screens later.

Here they are :

1436943716-corsairs3-0002.jpg

1436943717-corsairs3-0000.jpg
1436943715-corsairs3-0004.jpg
1436943712-corsairs3-0013.jpg
1436943718-corsairs3-0007.jpg

As you can see, for the "deep blue" emblems are hard to see.

Ok, I can sticky it as there are a steady stream of players asking about this. :cheers

Could you update that thread with easy to understand instructions on how to install the changes?

Back