• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved constiant problems

MD K47

Powder Monkey
Back from a relaxing holiday, started playing Potc with the mod and now i keep getting constant problems
C:%5CUsers%5CDerek%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_image001.png
One was the game would not play main screen show click any of the options (new game, resume game etc.) and it would freeze.
Trying to reload caused more problems either an error whilst loading (game won't work unless the potc disk is in computer)
Reload no problems then today when, opening the game it instantly stops responding not loading just a black screen with the loading Aztec coin in the corner.

What/ why have so many errors occurred in less than a week?

I do not really know what happened, but it sounds like your computer crashed and corrupted POTC files.

Try a reinstall with your existing files first. Zip files are safer than open files.

i have re installed and everything seems to be ok. just got the steam ship and cannot get the engines to start is have looked in the default control document and the numpad "+ - *" have no effect even with num lock on.

what can be done to solve this problem?

sorry for so many problem questions.

Hmm. Pieter might be more help here. Try deleting the "options" folder and restarting POTC. You will need to reset your options, but that might get all controls working properly. Does the spyglass work ok?

Back