• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Continue searching for Rheims Quest Danielle problem.

LevC17

Landlubber
Hello, in the main storyline, after telling Port royale governor that you know where to find rheims, and sail again to the lighthouse in Barbados, danielle said that my fleet was too big(I cant clearly remember), so I went to the shipyard (sailing to Bridgetown) to Shore Leave one of my four ships. The problem is that when returning to Danielle with one ship space free, she doesnt talk to me, and preventing me to sail with her to Grenada.

Is there any way to force start, or finish this part of the quest (or even her dialog to sail with her)? I understand that there is some sort of console, but I really dont know how to use it, any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.:onya

Do you have a Save from after you talked to the Governor but before you talked to Danielle?

If yes - then you could use that and go to the shipyard and Shore Leave your ships before you talk to Danielle.

I am not sure what you would put in the Console to force the game to continue.:read

The Console file can be found in the game's PROGRAM folder.

:drunk

Unfortunately no :(. I overwrited a save before talking to her just before I realized the problem.

Me neither, I looked at it but couldn't understand much.:modding

It sucks when you delete all the saves and then immediately run into a problem. Having to start the game over again is bad for morale, but it is a fun game.

Sure it sucks, but is indeed a fun game!xD I have no problem with starting a new game, but if anybody know a workaround, it would be useful if anybody else run into the same problem. Thanks for your responses :)

Back