• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Corrupt a Wish

What is this llama obsession
Granted, but they are very rude and they speak french, and you don't.
I wish waking up was easier.

You want llamas? We have llamas.

Granted, waking up is now so easy that you can not sleep for more than 20 seconds.

My previous wish was 50% successful; Bill Gates is broke. And I have a lot of paper with which to make a fire. I wish I had some marshmallows to toast.

Granted, but since they are half empty they are not profitable so they stop them.
I wish I had a graphics card.

Granted. It has an ISA connector and will not fit into your computer.

I now have a bonfire and some burning marshmallows. I wish I had some more fireworks to go with them.

Granted, but they catch fire too soon and you find yourself flying next to planes.
I wish I had wings on my bicycle (the things that prevent rain water sprinkling by the wheels all over your back >_>)

Granted, but somebody steals them the first time you leave your bike unattended.

I wish the plastic an old action figure I've had since I was a kid didn't fail this morning, causing it to hit the floor and shatter. :modding

Granted, but it's paper money and they catch fire
I wish my comp didn't take so long to start (if anyone knows a solution please pm...)

Granted, you download and run CCleaner ( http://www.piriform.com/ ), and all your problems are solved. :onya
I wish this stinking forum was faster!

you forgot to add but your computer is hit by a meteorite. I already have it :/
I wish spicy food didn't make you run for the toilet...

Granted. About 12 hours after your next spicy meal, being unable to go to the toilet, you will explode.

I appear to be flying next to some planes. I knock on the door of one of them and wish it would open.

Granted, but seeing that the plane is full they kick you out again.
I wish I hadn't left my umbrella in my other house...

Granted, but when you try to open it, it eats you.
I wish Nissan's cars didn't have such sh*tty paint on them.

Granted, but it turns out to be a cheap Chinese counterfeit that destroys your games.

I wish I could think of something to wish for. :blah:

Back