• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Crewmembers not reset properly

kaizerkat

Freebooter
why does my crew member, when killed, comes back after you hire a new guy in the tavern or anywhere in the town, returns with all their weapons and things. I would think if a crew member died and you hired a new guy to follow you around, you would have to equip that new guy with a new sword and pistol.

Because the way it has been coded isn't the best. You've got only 10 crewmembers in total and you keep cycling between them.
But they aren't being reset properly. :facepalm

Well, even if someone dies, their stuff should still be in the ships inventory right? Just assume that you are giving him the dead guys stuff.

Please make a proper bug report of this in the bugtracker with a savegame and some logfiles then I can look into it later.

By lack of action by the topic starter moved it to the bug tracker in case I have time to look at it.

I think this is because the character inventory is still there in case you wanna loot him and he isn't removed as passenger, so when a new passenger is hired then he gets this inventory. I hope that this can be fixed by adding a check on death if someone is a passenger and if so remove him as such.
I will look into this soon.

Back