• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

CVM3 ????

well if it's worth the wait then why not, ay guys. i hope i really do that we continue our rampage of modding far into the future because this game un-like many others has great potential.

im toying with the encounters, trying to get ships to generate randomly, only just started so no results right now but, ill keep you updated
on my progress.

Sounds good Pirateman, hope you get that working bud. :onya

I'm taking a much needed rest now from editing. Like all the other CMV3 team i haven't played the game in a long time only when testing something did i get to actually do anything but testing had to end at some point so time spent having fun was very low. I'm sure tomorrow or Sunday i will be back editing something again. xD:

lol, im off to bed shortly got a long days editing tomorrow so i want to be at my best so to speak, i'll keep you posted on it mate ok...and get some rest you need it

I've just been doing as much research as I can for more trade goods, and making sure that the imports and exports of each colony are correct for the period....
I can do much modding yet as the release needs the new cm v3 addons. I hope that the mod comes out before I go to bed tonight, as I work tomorrow, and probably could get most of the work done there...

The benefit of the mod not coming out yet, it allows me to get the research really dailed in, without being side tracked and wanting to code it right away

im not waiting at all...just gonna install it in 2 seperate drives...lol

lol i would but the seperate drive is all my backups and stuff, but good idea non the less.

i just wondering when its out lol

Sorry guys, slight delay in release, but it will be out soon, I just can't give you guys an exact time.

Back