• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Danielle Greene level ups

Admiral8Q

Troublesome Corsair
Is there a mod of sorts that will allow you to put up Danielle's skills when she levels up? I must have had at least 5 or 6 level ups for her since she teamed up with me. It's frustrating not being able to put her skills up

On a side note, where is the hidden cave on Conceicao?

Cheers

hey sir Admiral, i knows ye's a navy officer, and i shouldnt be tellin YEEE'S wat to do, and it should be you aressti'g me cuz im a pirate harhar xD: , but ye's might wanna downsize ur sig pic mate!!! as for Vassals sig, its fine, but if you can vassal, and only IF, you could try to lower dat one too? :p:

Yes CATZ :rolleyes: :cheers: ,actually i dont like my sig :yes ,well if you can make :? please make me a new :cheers :? 8)

Here is a nice banner and a flag for ya, matey -

skully2.jpg

vassal.jpg

Get Ben Gunn to make you a waving flag... :cheers

hey cat'z ol me hearty love harhar!...could ye's maybe make a nice banner like dats, because me Adobe Photoshop isnt working...gotta find's a new one and buy it... :cheers: ...so if ye's can, gimme a new one, and den i gotta choice of what i want's?

(p.s., maybe at least try to get me flag in der somehow, like i got in my sig! tanks!)

Sure, CaptJack, I'll cobble something up for ya... :) I've even got some nice pix of Jack that will do well for it... :p3 :cheers

I know I keep saying I'm busy - but I've been "practicing work avoidance" - practice makes perfect, ya know! :yes

Sure, CaptJack, I'll cobble something up for ya.

tanks, love. you know, id love to ask Black_Pearl, but he seems to hate me artwork, saying my banner sucks really bad, and all that. i dunno why, like maybe is he mad that im not using his banners that he made for me? i used to, but i like variety, not using the same thing over and over again. and after i saw waht u made for vassal, im like :? :eek: :yes :p3 :cheers :) ! lol...so thankx a lot!

Noooooooooooo, GP, your sig looks TERRIFIC, I like it - I really love that "old pirate" illustration of Anry's... :yes

Vassal, if you want to find that hidden cave, go to Conceicao and land at Leviathan Rock - face inland and turn left along the coast until you come to a huge rock wall - get into the water and run around it - you MIGHT have to swim - might not - but go around the rock wall - between it and the little rock sticking up out of the water. Around the other side of the rock wall you will see a cave. THAT's the 'hidden cave'... :p3

CJS, no worries, I'll see what I can do. :cheers :)

Glad you like it, Vassal, I think it came out nice. :yes

How can you repay me? Please find a host for it so I can take it off of my own server? That might be a nice thing! Otherwise, nothing, it was my pleasure! :p3

<!--`QuoteBegin-Grumblepunk`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Grumblepunk)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Wow. Suddenly my siggy looks like teh poopers. :p3:[/quote]

Yer signature looks great mate,don't know why yewd wanna change it :yes:

Back