• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Danielle Greene level ups

Maltese knight sword  
Conceicao, Hidden Cave  

its on the coast, cant remeber quite where but goto all the different shoors and goto the far sides of each and try swimming around the sides, when you've found one with a cave youve found the ones with the cave

Me too ive been lookin for it since Admiral posted this :cheers: ,i wonder where did he get this information?

<!--`QuoteBegin-Spaz`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spaz)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
That would be de Oxbay cave 'at yew swim tew de entrance  
yes there is that one too, but same goes for de concieco skull, im gussin u never figured that out :dio[/quote]

Har! Spaz,didn't know about dat one,I'd not be one much fer swimm'n :cheers

Just some tips from anouther site, it said Maltese Sword, hidden cave.

Anyways, about Danielle is there a way to unlock her in the code things so you can beef up her skills, or even give her stuff? Though her invincibility is handy in a zombie infested dungeon! :onya

Danielle is an entity unto herself... You're just going to have to "put up" with her, Admiral8Q - if she puts up with you, that is! :shock:

(you'lllllllll seeeeeeeeeee!) :cheeky 8)

unless you let her captain a tartane after the main quest...get into a battle, and, she will "accidently" dissapear. (fireship skill, USE IT!! HARHAR!) 8) :shock: :cheeky

Oh well. That's if you want to get RID of her, HEH. Yes, that works! LOL!

He's still working through the main quest, CJS... Don't give him any ideas!!! :shock:

Back