• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Delete the damage Textures of the ships

Avoid cannon fire altogether? :p

Quite seriously, I think the damage is hard-coded, so it can't be disabled. Repair your ship after a battle and the visual damage will disappear.

okay, but its not permanent. But why I getting this damage textures on my ship when I have activaded the God mode?

It's just hard-coded to appear anyway, even if you're not taking any physical damage. Not sure how to work around that, I'm afraid.

Execute this line through console:
Code:
GiveShip2Character(pchar,pchar.ship.type,pchar.ship.name,-1,PIRATE,true,true);
Blots will be removed after the next reload to worldmap or shore.

PROGRAM\console.c find that line, remove the // in front of it and press F12 in the game to instantly repair and restock your ship.

And now go sail your ship. Go to world map and back to make sure the changes take effect.

Its easyer to make blot.tga full transparent and u wont see that texture anymore but ull still recieve damage :)Also u need utility like photoshop or gimp or PaintNet to export tgs with transparent background(use in programs without compresion while saving it)

Yes, just rename/remove blot.tga.tx, and then copy and rename blnk.tga.tx to blot.tga.tx.

Back