• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Disaster with my inventory!

lovaj

Landlubber
Hello everybody...

Tonight I finished (after 2 weeks of hard work) the CoAS quest, and before I started it I stored ALL my items in the cabin of my main ship (included unique object like the jade skull or the shutgun) before leave it in the port control....and now that I finished the quest and I took back the ship...ALL THE ITEM ARE DISAPPEREAD FROM THE CABIN'S CHEST!!!

I'm desperated :modding

Please, help me in any way :( Any kind of solutions, cheat or bloody hell idea!!! :(

Thank you all!

Ouch! That happened to me one time. Never did figure out how to get that stuff back.

The officer that will keep your items have to be put commanding another ship and left in Port control on land. All the officers on your ship die upon entering COAS for the first time.
If you haven't started repeating the quest you can add your specific items that were lost by using commands written in the console.c file in Programs folder where your game is installed.

TakenItems(pchar, "jewelry11", 500)

This is the text that you should put inside, Takenitems and pchar remain unchanged always, jewelry11 is the text you need replaced with the item that you want. Change the name inside the brackets. To see the name of the desired items you need this file, inside Programs/Items/initItems.c. Look for itemid=.

To know it even more precise (specific) you have to compare with the following file Resource/Ini/Texts/Russian/ItemsDescribe, look firstly here for the description, the number used here is the number that corresponds with the itemid in the former file.

Upon writing the command in the console.c file you start the game. load your save and press F4 (I think might be F6 as a second best choice as memry serves). If it is done correctly text will appear in the right corner of your screen and the item will be in inventory.

Regards

The number denotes amount so use a positive number for the amount you want or a negative if you want to delete a useless item you already have, like those pesky quest items.

I can make a file that gets all your stuff back through changing ship's name. Just give me a list of missing items.

Back