• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Doing a trip to the Australian National Maritime Museum

It looks like they have quite a good collection, I wish I could go too! You can find their web page HERE!

I just figured I would save someone the effort of Googling it cause I already had. I would like to see some of their WWII stuff!

Are you gonna take one of those sailing cruises? Or just the walking tours?

I would LOVE to do one of the sailing cruises but i would need to work on my fitness alot before they would let me unless i drop a ton of cash on a cabin :rumgone but shes on permanent display when not on voyage so i will get as much access as i can , will also defiantly be checking out the sub and warship.
:bounce

@Red Back Dude
Is it possible to make some images in the hold?
And could you take some images from the oven in the great cabin?

Also, if the wax figure of James Cook is on the vessel, could you take some images from his face? Front and side view with an 100mm objective, if it's a full format camera or 62.5mm if its an APS-C camera.

Last edited:
I will see if i can get access to the hold and great cabin i imagine if i ask nice enough and tell them why they will let me , and i am certain that they will have James Cook somewhere allthough honestly i have never done proper photography is there anywhere i can find information on what to do so i can get what you need ?

@ODemuth
:checklist

Last edited:
Will be getting a good camera off of my mother sometime this week once i know what it is i will let you know , its an expensive one i know that much .

Really looking forward to the pics mate! Enjoy your trip!

And i am back , 400km driven 4 hours spent on trains and trams but boy was it worth it :D i will be sorting out the 130 something photos i have soonish.
Did a full tour of the endeavor , james craig and the Vampire had to give the sub a miss because my partner couldn't get in with his arthritis.

No statues of James Cook sorry but i did the the oven in the great cabin.

Last edited:
You could upload the photos to something like Dropbox and use the URLs to embed the images here.

Yes Dropbox would work. What kind of cell phone do you have? I got a huge increase in storage space there when I got an HTC phone.

I have an album setup on album setup on http://imgur.com/ that I use for some picture hosting, I have yet to run in to a file size limit, but I am not sure if there is one or not.

It says "RedWhiteYellow's images are not publicly available." :wp

Back