• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

El Morro Fort

Ok; I copied the shadow files to all folders now.

As for the blackness, adding the sea works nicely for Quest_Morro_fort2.
However, for Quest_Morro_fort1, the water level ends up way too high.
So you'd have to raise the entire location or do something else for this to work. :(

It's not possible to raise the character patch as well then?
Then either we'll have to live with the weird blackness or you have to add some land underneath or something... :facepalm

So, the problem is for Quest_Morro_fort1. I think I can add some jungle or mountains for this location. I suppose I don't need to modify my gm file but only add a gm file for the background + a modification in the questlocations.c :?

Here's a new update,

It includes two fixes for:

- the blackness in Quest_Morro_fort1.
- Chico Cois in the Oxbay sewer.

Thanks very much, mate! I like your solution of the blackness; clever in it's simplicity. :onya
So the lower floor is fixed with some jungle around it and the upper floor with sea around it, so it even makes sense. :dance

Thanks Pieter. :doff

I'm now working on the quest and I noted there is a problem when the characters need to walk "a lot " on the outside Morro location. If for instance I use the function runtolocation they can stop their walk and start circling. xD:

However, for now, I found a solution for that. But, I don't know if that solution will always work for all the cases.

The third and last inside location for the El Morro is the warehouse model made by the Russian modders and used for the Santiago warehouses' attack in the Bartolomeu Main Quest. I just need to add the aztec treasure inside and some enemies. :cheeky
That sounds VERY cool! :woot
You might want to consider adding that Aztec treasure as a .always model so you don't need to make a completely new location of it.
Here's the resource file, at least, for the aztec throne. Maybe I'll add another things in the warehouse later.. :?

Back