• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Elizabeth Shaw Disappearance Side-quest updates

Talisman

Smuggler
Storm Modder
For Build 14 Beta 02-1

Quest book:

Spelling corrected in text 6 to make island name Guadeloupe show in questbook

Text 11 changed to tell player where to go next.

Dialog files

Davy Jones - removed governor name Dickman - as game does not use it ( for some reason ) & replaced with - Governor of Philipsburg.
and small dialog changes.

Elizabeth Shaw & Edmund Christobel Shaw -- small dialog changes.

:cheers

File - Contact -- put this in --->> RESOURCE \ INI \ Texts \ English \ Storyline \ Standard \ Questbook ( new game required)

Files - Davy Jones - Elizabeth Shaw - Edmund Christobel Shaw -- put these in --->> PROGRAM \ Dialogs \ ENGLISH

Attachments

• Contact.txt
    3.6 KB · Views: 115
  • Davy Jones_dialog.h
    2.5 KB · Views: 197
  • Edmund Christobel Shaw_dialog.h
    6.2 KB · Views: 203
  • Elizabeth Shaw_dialog.h
    1 KB · Views: 212
Thanks a lot!

A lot of the governor names have been changed to be period-dependent, but that means there could be a whole bunch of references in storyline files that are technically incorrect.

Thanks a lot!

A lot of the governor names have been changed to be period-dependent, but that means there could be a whole bunch of references in storyline files that are technically incorrect.

It is the only one that I have noticed - I think the governor of Philipsburg is supposed to be Dickman for the period - but the game uses another name for some reason ( Simonooze - or something like that - I can't remember precisely ) :shrug

PROGRAM\Periods.c:
Code:
		case PERIOD_GOLDEN_AGE_OF_PIRACY:
<TRUNCATED>
// Saint Martin, Philipsburg:
Characters[GetCharacterIndex("Arendt Dickman")].name = "Jan";
Characters[GetCharacterIndex("Arendt Dickman")].middlename = "Simonszoon";
Characters[GetCharacterIndex("Arendt Dickman")].lastname = "de Buck";

Back