• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help .exe has stopped working.

Damsie64

Powder Monkey
Hello to all Buccaneers, I need help because Age of Pirates 2 kept stopping(.exe has stopped working) whenever I speed up the time at map mode, the game stops working and everytime I load a game and decided to try it again but it kept stopping. Can someone help me like at least help me to solve this crazy crashing thingie cuz I want to play Age of Pirates 2 as its a very fun game but now my computer is spoiled(at first I thought that RAM went crazy and spoiled but then today I realized that it wasnt the RAM). Now my brother is fixing the computer(its not a laptop btw) and i am a little bit addicted to Age of Pirates 2 so pls help me.
(fyi Im using my tablet now)

Thanks.

Calm down please. If you are trying to play AOP2 on a tablet of course you will have problems. I am surprised that it runs at all!

Calm down please. If you are trying to play AOP2 on a tablet of course you will have problems. I am surprised that it runs at all!
Maybe I gave you all the wrong idea. I actually meant that I played it on my computer but now its broken so my brother is fixing it and I am currently using my Tablet to write stuff on PA! Forums.

Back