• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Father Bernard Dialogue Error

Alas, there were continued crashes no matter what I did when I had to encounter the frigate leaving Bridgetown with the idol, so I overwrote everything with the 3.3 in the hope it would let me continue with the save, but no dice! I hadn't got that far before. :(

Oh well, to continue with the 3.3! I hope it's as enjoyable as 3.2 ;-) Keep up the good work, as ever.

That is unusual. Did you try to capture the frigate or sink it? You have to sink it due to coding problems.

Guess what... I went back to 3.2 to test with my old saves...then realised I'd lost them from the clipboard when the installation finished! Sigh. Anyway, I tried both but couldn't sink the frigate because I had two tier 5 ships and got smashed every time. New game time...

Even starting from the lighthouse, there were always five or six ships straight upwind from my two, and running that gauntlet of fire (one of which seemed to be a frigate each time too) to get to the escaping frigate usually meant a mast got left behind. :boom:

Back