• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Favorite characters Hawk

He's the leader of the Pirate Settlement at Nevis, you can hire him as officer as you board his ship at Cozumel in the battle with Silehard. He's just cool :)

It's annoying Edgar Attwood leaves my ship everytime I go to Jamaica or Bridgetown...

He's the leader of the Pirate Settlement at Nevis, you can hire him as officer as you board his ship at Cozumel in the battle with Silehard. He's just cool :)
In the standard storyline I am assuming. Can you do that in other storylines as well? or in free-play? How?
It's annoying Edgar Attwood leaves my ship everytime I go to Jamaica or Bridgetown...
I think there's a thing there...:shrug

Yes can be, but everytime I got back there with him as officer my game stucks because I can't talk to Jack Greenfield anymore... And no I didn't kill him or something

I don't know if you can hire him in more campagins

Claire Larrouse, I like the female characters :). But I change her in Stella Hudgens, and that's my favorite character in the whole game but for the standard characters Claire Larrouse.

So far as I know you can hire Isenbrandt Jurcksen only in the standard storyline but you must be lucky. You can only hire him if he surrenders and you must have a free space for him. If Jurcksen not surrenders and attacks you or he'll says he's gonna kill you you must reload again until he surrenders and then you can hire him. For me it takes 3-4 times...

Greetz

VanessaHudgensFan

Yes can be, but everytime I got back there with him as officer my game stucks because I can't talk to Jack Greenfield anymore... And no I didn't kill him or something

Same happend to me, maybe it's a bug he Always left the ship? The only solution I know is to not use him as active officer in those ports.

Back