• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Female with eye patch not having sitting animation.

Ketchup

Sailor
Here is a pic of the glitch with the woman with an eye patch

Attachments

• glitch.PNG
    glitch.PNG
    438 KB · Views: 149
Yes, that one has been around for over a year. It is caused by her not having a sitting animation and no one bothered to fix it.

We should probably remove her from officer type so she shouldn't end up sitting.

Yes, that one has been around for over a year. It is caused by her not having a sitting animation and no one bothered to fix it.
Over a year? I have not encountered this problem so far. I've been to all taverns in the caribbean yet I didn't see any distorted officer like the one in the photo.

Simple "fix" would be to replace this:
Code:
  // assign as captain only -->
   model.description =  "Not even a missing eye can detract from this lady's... charms, which are sure to turn a few heads - before lopping them off!";
   model.id    =  "girlpatch";
   model.FaceId   = 206;
   model.nation    =  FRANCE;
   model.sex      =  "woman";
   model.ani      =  "woman";
   model.height    =  1.75;
   model.price    =  1500;
   model.assigned   =  true;
   AssignModelType(isstart, model, "Captains", 1.0);
   AssignModelTypeNation(isstart, model, "Captains", 1.0, PIRATE);
   AddCharacterModel(model);
   // <-- assign as captain only
With this:
Code:
  // assign as captain only -->
   model.description =  "Not even a missing eye can detract from this lady's... charms, which are sure to turn a few heads - before lopping them off!";
   model.id    =  "girlpatch";
   model.FaceId   = 206;
   model.nation    =  FRANCE;
   model.sex      =  "woman";
   model.ani      =  "woman";
   model.height    =  1.75;
   model.price    =  1500;
   model.assigned   =  true;
   AddCharacterModel(model);
   // <-- assign as captain only
That would remove her from random captain positions and pretty much make her a quest-only model.
Sounds like a good idea?

Simple "fix" would be to replace this:
That would remove her from random captain positions and pretty much make her a quest-only model.
Sounds like a good idea?
I like it but what if others want that eye-patch woman as one of their officers? Is this model available from the tailor?

Should be, yes.
My suggested change does not influence the availability from the tailors, so that remains the same.
Then it's settled, well, at least for me. :p I like the idea, and should now be implemented so this can be fixed already. Does anyone object? xD

So this was fixed right?

Back