• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Finding locations

typhaon

Landlubber
Ahoy there,

first of all, as this is my first post, I want to say thank you to the modders for this great mod... I had almost forgotten about POTC when I saw this mod.

Now to my question (I could not find any useful information using the search function):

I have real troubles finding beaches to moore up the ship (for sneaking into town or smuggling).
I already used the official map, bought island maps from merchants and sailed around the islands by hand... without any success... I though when I sail around the whole island, I would discover all beaches, that I pass by, but apparently, that is not the case.

So is there a trick to find the beaches? Do you have to be real close or can you even be too close for mooring?

Thanks in advance.

You need to be close enough. When it is say-time, you'll notice the water turning light blue as you approach.

You can also start a new game on Arcade Mode, where you won't need to find them anymore.

You need to be close to shore, but not too close. Look down at the sea floor and follow the line where it changes colors. Works for me.

Back