• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Flush Deck Frigate

mangaroca

Landlubber
Hello,

Please, answer these questions:

1. Can a Flush Frigate be bought?
2. Is HMS Surprise the only Flush Frigate in PotC:NH?
3. Can a Flush Frigate be created (razeed) from a 3rd, 2nd or 1st rate ship of the line?
4. Is Flush Frigate a 4th rate ship?

5. The Christmas Ship pack that goes on top of the Patch 5 says I should press F11... What does this button do? :)

Thank you!

Whoops. I missed you. :eek:ops2

1. Yes, they can be bought if you have a high enough rank and enough money. Get a Letter of Marque and then start building your rank.

2. No. There are the Lydia types, the Surprise and Boussole, and the Constitution. when your rank gets high enough France and England will give you a flushdeck frigate.

3. No.

4. I believe all frigates are class 5 except for one 20 gun ship that is class 6.

F11 re-initializes the game. No changes you make will take effect until that is done, or a new game is started. I like to hit it twice because it also toggles Fraps on and off.

F11 re-initializes the game. No changes you make will take effect until that is done, or a new game is started.
No code changes, that is. Model and texture work will take effect the next time you go to a new location, on land or at sea. :cheeky

Thank you very much for the answers! I made a huge progress since yesterday but unfortunately I became a Horror of the Seas... Noone would do business with me anymore so I'm stuck... How can I make the shoppers like me again? I am currently in Port Royale / Jamaica and even thouh Britain is Friendly to me I stll cannot shop... :( Please, help!

If you have cheats enabled - press number Pad 7 and it will cycle you through the reputations. ( To enable cheats look at the bottonm of InternalSettings.h file in the program folder.

If you don't have cheats enabled - then you have to do lots of good things ( help people - rescue people - etc ) or complete quests that will raise your reputation.

:cheers

Yeah, I did that 2 days ago. :wp

I'm playing the Assassin quest and every kill knocks 10 points off your reputation. :p: Then in 2 battles in a row I accidentally fired on friendly ships. That got me to Horror of the High Seas. :)) I managed to work myself back up to Bloke by taking trade missions. You get 1 rep point for every mission plus some easy money. Then, after every sea battle I go around picking up survivors. More rep points. :2up Then there is the odd beggar you can give some coin to. Plus rep. :j2 Also, after you get a Letter of Marque you can get promotions. If your rank is high enough the merchants will trade with you no matter what your reputation is. Finally, the small out of the way ports are more willing to trade with you than the big rich merchants. :j2

You are on Jamaica? The closest small port is Tortuga. Then there is Phillipsburg and Nevis. That should get you going again. :rumgone

Back