• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Flying dutchman Potc model

mrpirate101

Landlubber
(sorry for the new topic)

Does anyone have the damaged black pearl model, i have the normal one but i heard theres a damaged one too!
if there is can you point me in the right direction :onya

Attachments

• The_Dutchman_by_DutchmanLovers.jpg
    The_Dutchman_by_DutchmanLovers.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 316
Again the Build Mod has a movie accurate version... you just need the files and Ive already told you how to port them over (we dont have enough modders to do everythig for everyone)

yes you have told me....but i have NEVER MODDED nor have i ever ported things over so a little explination would not go amiss, also i have yet to find this godam build mod anywhere so stop giving me hassle and help for once

THE BUILD MOD IS RIGHT HERE... THIS FORUM IS THE HOME OF THE BUILD MOD!

I am trying to help you by pointing you towards the tutorial that tells you exactly what you have to do to port the ship over from PotC to CoAS

I am getting the files that you need from the Build anyway in a download for you

ok ty for the help , just stop with constant nastiness that all i ask, i have never been on the site before the other day and i take ages to get used to anything

The thing is it isnt the first time I have told you that the Build Mod is this very forum

The Build Mod is the major part of the forum with CoAS being our number 2 game we help with (then EITC and AOP1).
If you look at the top of any page it says
Pirates Ahoy!
Home of the Build Mod

Also if someone points you to a tutorial its not them being nasty, its them being helpful (and also means they dont have to rewrite information)
Im a storyline codder and I have managed to port ships over (it isnt hard) by following the tutorial. :shrug

I am even saving you time and download by getting the files from the Build Mod for you (I dont HAVE to do that you know ;))

right i have the dutchman in game but for some reason it has no texture on the hull it's basically white, i will look at the tutorial and look what it says but i would appreciate any advide you could give to

i go into textures and then ships, but it give me loads of single notepad files and no hulls or what not

can you send them me

NOTE: Both Black Pearl and Flying Dutchman included AND the files are in their PotC places NOT where you need to put them for CoAS
Read the tutorial and all of the post!

I told you I just gave you the PotC and that some files would need to be changed to get it to work... This means when it says: rename deck.tga.tx to dick.tga.tx you DO IT

And then it says copy the other texture files to *ShipName*1/Hull1, Hull2 AND Hull3

I have sent you all the files

one question......

what do i do with this weed.tga.tx file do i add that to the hull1/2/3 as well

EDIT: ok so i have done what you said copy the files into hull folder after renaming them and still i have no texture, can you send me your hull folders so i cant get anything wrong trying to do anything

You obviously made a mistake :shrug

I followed the tutorial and here is my result

Flying Dutchman.JPG

NO I cant post my Hull folders (they are 180mb all up)
Just follow the instructions and it will work

AND yes weed goes in all of them as well

Oh and try not to double post, please use the edit button

You obviously made a mistake :shrug

I followed the tutorial and here is my result

[attachment=3934:Flying Dutchman.JPG]

NO I cant post my Hull folders (they are 180mb all up)
Just follow the instructions and it will work

AND yes weed goes in all of them as well

Oh and try not to double post, please use the edit button

right where is this tutorial please

Look in your topic about the Black Pearl and I have posted the link already :facepalm

EDIT: All 3 Hull folders should have these files in them (for Dutchman):
- CursedDutchman_deck.tga.tx
- CursedDutchman.tga.tx
- Dutchmanstern.tga.tx
- weed.tga.tx

right these are the files i have from that file you give me

curseddutchman.tga.tx
curseddutchman_deck.tga.tx
deck.tga.tx
dutchmanstern.tga.tx
flyingdutchman1.tga.tx
flyingdutchman_deck.tga.tx
flyingdutchman1stern.tga.tx
dick.tga.tx
deIB.tga.tx
weed.tga.tx

where do each of these files go please because i had to reinstall the game after i made slight mistake, if you could give me where they go and it works then i'll leave you alone lol

it's just the tutorial is different ship andit bit confusing

Basically all that is different is you have a couple more files :shrug

Hull texture "Packetbr.tga.tx" goes to RESOURCE/textures/Ships/Packet_Brig1/Hull1, Hull2 and Hull3, folders.

All you have to do is change Packet_Brig1 to the new ship name (same as model) DEFAULT: CursedDutchman1

Agree, I loved when he gave up using caps and especially when he said that "CoAS being our number 2 game"! Made my heart jump and gave me great hope for the future!

Back