• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WIP Flying Dutchman Project: Cursed & Uncursed

Hello. I'm back and I wanna continue my work on this. My other computer died, but thankfully, I sent a copy to @Pieter Boelen . Pieter, could you send that to me please?

So thankfully, my work is not lost this time. :doff

And what in the world has been happening in this thread since I've been away? lol

thankfully, I sent a copy to @Pieter Boelen . Pieter, could you send that to me please?
Bugger, that has been a while ago!
Indeed I found the Messenger post where you sent me the link:
Dropbox - Link not found

At the moment I just have my phone on me and could only check the FTPs.
For some reason I cannot find it on any of the three, which is bizarre because I'm pretty sure I put it on there somewhere. :modding :modding :modding

I have to admit I've been out of it for quite a while and my file archives are a lot more messy now than they are supposed to be.
But I will be near my laptop and external HDs again Saturday evening, so I'll search those for all it's worth.

Hopefully I do indeed still have it somewhere.
I really should, but at this point I don't dare to make any promises....

Hopefully I do indeed still have it somewhere.
I really should, but at this point I don't dare to make any promises....

Don't tell me that . . .
I thought you or I uploaded it to the FTP? Did you never pull it out of my dropbox? I may cry . . .
Please tell me you have it.

I almost did not touch the hull of the ship) Only the anchor put in the right position) flashlights changed) made another pair of stairs on the deck) well, I almost completely replaced the mast) but the texture of the norms fell on them)

Don't tell me that . . .
I thought you or I uploaded it to the FTP? Did you never pull it out of my dropbox?
I thought so too and was pretty sure I did, but now I can't find it.
If I did actually download it, it should still be somewhere in my own digital archives.
I promise I'll search for them as well as I can later this weekend.

I hope you find it. The hard drive its on is actually still functional. I just can't get the laptop to turn on.

I hope you find it. The hard drive its on is actually still functional. I just can't get the laptop to turn on.
Somehow I must have messed up terribly, because the file is nowhere to be found.
I've got two external HDs with 2.5 TB of data, so I searched both for the term "Dutchman" and didn't find any PSD files.
I also checked all four PA! FTPs and it's not on there either.

While I can think of several explanations, none of them change the fact that I promised to keep the file safe and apparently I didn't.
I am really very sorry about this. :(

The hard drive its on is actually still functional. I just can't get the laptop to turn on.
I recently had to change the hard drive in my own laptop and put the old one in a casing. It now works as an external HD.
Those things are relatively cheap and putting the HD in there was fairly simple.
Could that be something worth trying? If so, I'm willing to pay for that casing myself; that's the least I can do.

Don't beat yourself over this. I was ultimately responsible after all. I guess the first thing I need to do is pull the hard drive out of that laptop and see what I can do.

I recently had to change the hard drive in my own laptop and put the old one in a casing. It now works as an external HD.
Those things are relatively cheap and putting the HD in there was fairly simple.
Could that be something worth trying? If so, I'm willing to pay for that casing myself; that's the least I can do.

I just tried putting the old hard drive into my new laptop, but no luck. Most likely because it's Windows 7 and my new laptop is Windows 10. I guess we could try your idea. :shrug

I just tried putting the old hard drive into my new laptop, but no luck. Most likely because it's Windows 7 and my new laptop is Windows 10. I guess we could try your idea. :shrug
As primary HD you mean? Indeed that has some long odds.
Anything I can do to help with the alternate approach?

Well you said something about using it as an external drive. Also, could you PM me the login stuff for the FTP?

First make a cursed version. The model is ready for him. Then I promise to fix the model for the Turner version :yes

First make a cursed version. The model is ready for him. Then I promise to fix the model for the Turner version :yes
Cursing an uncursed version is probably easier than the other way around.

We already tried the other way in PotC:NH, but the results were not perfect.

Good Lord . . . Tell me this hasn't been going for 6 years . . . :facepalm
That can be arranged:

databank_jedimindtrick_01_169_a491266d.jpeg

"This hasn't been going for 6 years . . ."

Back