• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WIP Flying Dutchman Project: Cursed & Uncursed

Wanna share with you pictures of my old texture project.... dt know exactly how much time i killed on it... but it was hell lot of time
0cc01e76b195.jpg

2ccd9f9fda24.jpg
625284f8841c.jpg
308f8ffff3c6.jpg

Well that's a shame. Might have made my job a little easier.

I do not understand the meaning of the fact that he put his texture on a ship that does not look like a Dutchman at all. I'll give you a comparison of this parody of pathetic with my creation)
left Dutchman and a miserable parody on the right:

And the author of this can generally go out the window:
335c95dc119f.png

Last edited:
And the author of this can generally go out the window:
That is not a very nice thing to say at all!
I know who made the model and I know he did his best on it.
It was also the ONLY model available of the Dutchman for a great many years.
Some appreciation would be appropriate.

Let's keep a POSITIVE atmosphere here, shall we?

That is not a very nice thing to say at all!
I know who made the model and I know he did his best on it.
It was also the ONLY model available of the Dutchman for a great many years.
Some appreciation would be appropriate.

Let's keep a POSITIVE atmosphere here, shall we?

True words! I think we all should respect work of somebody even if its not the best one or whatever... the person made it and share it with all of us. It was really hard 10years ago to find better version of Dutchman then that one on the last pic. So like Pieter Boelen said... Let's keep it posetive ppl

FlyingDutchman_Capitan

How much time did you kill? a couple of hours and I made a sail better than yours.

Bro nobody is saying that mine version is perfect or maybe better than somebody else... mine is different. Dt know if ur trying to show off or something..... look bro I think u still didnt understand the meaning of Pieter Boelen post... Let's keep a POSITIVE atmosphere here. Oh yeeah and I do like ur sails... nice one)

FlyingDutchman_Capitan

How much time did you kill? a couple of hours and I made a sail better than yours.

Your sails look grand. As do FlyingDutchman_Captain's textures. It's not a competition though. We need to all bring our talents and resources together to make the best Dutchman we can.

Positive Mental Attitude is key!

Back