• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Funny/Bizarre/Interesting Images and/or Videos

tumblr_lk5zz9suiu1qgllz8o1_500.png

That was one of the best scenes in the movie.
From IMDB:

Was there really a long fight scene planned between Indy and the swordsman?

Yes. Footage from "Great Movie Stunts: Raiders of the Lost Ark" shows Harrison Ford and stuntman Terry Richards rehearsing some slashing and ducking moves. But Harrison Ford suffered from dysentery in the Tunisia location (as did many of the Raiders crew), and reportedly asked director Spielberg, "Can't I just shoot him?"

Spielberg thought about it, said, "Yeah, why not? Let's shoot it." And a classic movie moment was born.

That was one of the best scenes in the movie.
From IMDB:

Was there really a long fight scene planned between Indy and the swordsman?

Yes. Footage from "Great Movie Stunts: Raiders of the Lost Ark" shows Harrison Ford and stuntman Terry Richards rehearsing some slashing and ducking moves. But Harrison Ford suffered from dysentery in the Tunisia location (as did many of the Raiders crew), and reportedly asked director Spielberg, "Can't I just shoot him?"

Spielberg thought about it, said, "Yeah, why not? Let's shoot it." And a classic movie moment was born.

I did not know that. Thanks for the information. :cheers

Apparently, Chuck Norris is going to be in the next Expendables movie. They can now lay all the other actors off. xD:

Back