• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Gag Reel?

My theory is that some ships use the same rey (spar) for different sails. For instance the spar under the bowsprit might be the same one as the spar on the top gallant, just renamed. I have done this myself. Which ship was it, the English Bark?

I can't imagine that would be the problem, because the game surely can't recognise two models as being exactly the same, despite different names. :shrug
I'd be more inclined to say it's something about the locators somewhere, but I'm not sure.
If you can prove your theory is correct, then it really is very bizarre.

That's another fine mess you have gotten us into Ollie.

These two ships are attached by that sail.

Attachments

• attached-1.jpg
    attached-1.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 114
  • attached-2.jpg
    attached-2.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 116
gotta love glitches, lol, but Spider, what if more funny screenshots come up after you make the video, Say if we should test any other new features, will you plan to just extend the original video you're making now or what?

you know, very long ago i heard of someone who'd managed to make people fly out of his cannons. shame that i never managed to get the screenshot.

lol, hey, a 200+ pound crew member can be pretty effective!:woot

Another really big flag for a really big ship.

Attachments

• Revenge1-10.jpg
    Revenge1-10.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 91
hey, he probably makes for a good crew member though, lol

Another really big one! Giants.
What the?! Is that a trick of perspective, or was that guy actually bigger than usual?
If he really was bigger, I think it's time someone cut his sea rations. xD:

That guy is normal size at the bow, but gets bigger as he moves aft until when he gets to the doorway his shoulders are at the top of the door arch.

Is he actually bigger - or is he walking in mid-air ( above the deck )

One of the other guys is appears frightened by him and is running away. ( Perhaps he had too much rum and can't believe what he saw.) xD:

Back