• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help gaining my squadron of 1st rates, ship of the lines

Wolfgang Hamilton

Admiral and Commander of the Red Squadron in HMRN
Hi everyone, a few of you may know me for my music pack i made for 14.2 of NH.

In this plea for help i want to know how i in a as honest way as possible can gain 1st rates, although i have lifted the restrictions about which ships can be sold in ports, i have earned enough money by now to buy an squadron of rather impressive ships of war.

Since i serve in his majestys fleet King George II (look it up he was king from 1727 to 1760).

My end goal ofcourse is getting the biggest and most powerful of all, ship of the line.

It has taken me quite some time to gain the wealth i can now use in the game to aquire these vessels.

I would be grateful for any help that would help me fullfilling my dream.

I do remember your music pack. I had, lost it, and then your link no longer worked.

About your quest to acquire 1st rates: Are you willing to purchase said ships from an unorthodox source? :nerbz

If so, go to an island well known among the less savory sorts and find a rum drinking Bosun. Then go to an island that can not be found unless you already know where it is. :keith

There you must find a shipreck and in it you will find Vanderdecken. :8q

Much obliged, my good man.

I am planning on making a V3 of that pack, as soon as i get to understand the new coding of 14.3.

In the pack i will change all songs except those for certain events or quests.

Indeed I do think Hylie's suggestion is the best way to get the biggest of the biggest.

Otherwise, getting yourself promoted by the governor will eventually give you a nice ship too.

Back