• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release Gentlemen Of Fortune 2.0

here are few bugs i saw

unfortunately i can't remember on which ship it was . but it looks like Black pearl
start2014-08-3105-15-48-90_zps1d49c3a9.jpg

i get this each time i have a fight in the tavern
start2014-09-0114-14-39-15_zpsc26b590c.jpg

here the line i was talking before
start2014-09-0207-19-15-88_zps92bb5b03.jpg

start2014-09-0511-22-54-93_zps6eb9d322.jpg

It looks like a ship has the wrong sailorpoints file.

Those lines are part of the game and can not be fixed.

What mostly bothers me in the mod is the lack of hats. Damn! Just a few characters have hats, and they are really bad drawn, James Norrington especially, I'd like to play him, but his clothes lack in detail and are so plain and simple. C'mon, for a English admiral, his jacket is too modest.

i am having problems installing the mod.
As soon as i input the correct install address 7-zip says:
gentlemen of fortune 2 cannot open "gof 2.0 full release.exe" as archive

Tages is the security crap installed in COAS. Does the stock game work and are you using windows 32 bit or 64 bit?

Nvm... Seems i already had it Oo
It tells me the drivers are already installed and working correctly. It asks me if i want to uninstall them

:facepalm My reading comprehension is non functional. :pirate07:

You DO NOT unzip the EXE. You simply click on it and then browse to the folder you want to install it in. You do need to unzip the patch before installing it.

Oops. It took so long I forgot about this and just now got around to installing GOF2, and it went perfectly.

This is not a global problem, but a personal problem. I don't see how I can help more.

Well... This sucks U.U
I'll try redownloading it again.
A suggestion: Upload the file to other server like mega. This one is sooooo slow.

Back