• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release Gentlemen Of Fortune 2.0

AAAAAAAND IT WORKS!!!!!
Chrome detected it as malware tho. My antivirus says it's clean tho.

But it ended using 8gb of my disk?

:cheers

Lose that google chrome then. :walkplank It was scanned by BitDefender here, then by Dropbox by whatever they use. It is clean.

The installer exe should be 2,386,087 kb and my GOF2 install is 18.2 gb.

Hello to everyone i just installed POC(not in program files and without any crack), then i installed the GOF 2.0 Full Release( put it in the same folder with POC and extract it). It asked me to overwrite previous data and i click ok. I tried to run the game and it keeps showing me a runtime error. Can anyone help?

So there is a newer version of this module than 1.2 !?

I'm still using 1.3 version and I even didn't know about v 2.0.

I suspect there isn't any chance to play on v 2.0 with save from 1.2 v, right ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if changes are worth of re-installation and starting new game.

My poor English quest. :(

Are there some people who used to use v 1.2 and now they use v 2.0 ?

Here is my question which I asked Pieter Boelen about:

" Could you explain to me what are the main differences between 1.2 and 2.0 version?
As I wrote before, I'm using 1.2 version of GOF and I've got many crashes but from the other side I've got really good save with English quest done in over 70%.

Tell me, is there any sense to re-install the whole game but play 2.0 version probably without any crashes ?
I really pity my save! Isn't there really any chance to move it ?

I am looking for version without any crashes and problems but compatible to my save and which would offer the same things as 1.2 offered. "

Cheers.

Have you read the first page yet? The explanation of what has been done is there. You are complaining about crashes and eliminating them was the whole idea behind GOF2. I have played GOF2 up to level 38 with no crashes at all.

How much room do you have on your hard drive? I have 2 GOF2 installs on mine of approx. 18.3 gb each. If you have enough room you could install GOF2 and play both and make up your own mind.

Gentlemen.. Last time I was in these waters, this mod was version 2.0.9. I now see there is a 1.3 patch for this (2.0) GoF mod. I had assumed this would mean v 2.1.3, however when I load my game it says 2.0.4.

Well...sirs...I'm now confused. Do I have an older version or the latest?

You have the latest version. What happened is that 2.0.9 proved to have problems and was tossed, then work started over. Patch 1.3 is the latest full patch and 1.4 is the last WIP patch we were testing when work stopped.

I haven't read everything yet cause here's 60 pages but I'll do it. ;)

It seems it's worth to play it.
In the room when I've got all games installed, there's 187GB, so there's not problem. :)

So, you suggest me to install the 2nd copy of the game and install GOF 2.0 there, right ?
I'm going to check every page here but if I'll have some problems with installation, can I ask you about it ?
Long time has passed since my last game and I fell like a beginner.

I'm confused a little. Which patch to GOF 2.0 is the latest? 1.3 or 1.4 ? And what did you excatly mean when you wrote about 'last WIP patch' ?

If you have room by all means make a 2nd install. I have 2 installs.

Patch 1.3 is the last complete patch, and patch 1.4 is the one we were working on until all work stopped. 1.4 is the one I'm using and it is 1.3 with some tweaks and some added content. The tweaks are in its patch notes. DL it and read it.

If you already have it running you should have no problems making a new install. I started with a clean COAS with the nodvd patch and updated tages drivers and GOF2 installed just fine.

Back